Which 2021 USA/RUS Olympic Gymnast Are You? (quiz)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Yeah, because I had (and still have) long hair, I always wore a braid during gymnastics competitions. Probably a bun would have been better, but I don’t think my mom knew how to do so anymore than I did. We’re pretty inept when it comes to hair-styling. My mom could do a regular braid, but not a French braid, as an example.

Last edited:
Sunisa Lee

You are uniquely dedicated to your craft. You find solace in things close to you, and your friends and family are held nearest to your heart. Although you come off as dreamy, introverted, and emotive, your extroversion and confidence emerges as you grow closer with someone.

Not gonna lie…I cannot wait to watch the Russian ladies. I just wish Geraminasova was not the +1.
The training camps must have had the trio hitting BB.

VT (Urasova) Listunova (5.4), Akhaimova (5.8), Melnikova (6.0)
UB (Akhaimova) Listunova, Urasova, Melnikova
BB (Akahaimova) Urasova, Melnikova, Listunova
FX (Listunova) Urasova, Melnikova, Akhaimova

I prefer doing a french braid for practice. Buns hurt for extension rolls, and when it’s long enough a ponytail just doesn’t keep it out of the way very well. I also whip myself in the face with my hair regularly.

Last edited:
I picked all the cat and books answers and still ended up as Mykayla. I guess she has a cat but really?

Urazova for the Russians. 'Twas the time in the fae realm.

41% Carey, 29% Skinner, 12% McCallum, 6% each Biles/Chiles/Lee so far.
56% Urazova, 22% Ilyankova, 11% each Listunova and Gerasimova

Mykayla four for you Mykayla, you go Mykayla!

Last edited:
I got Suni…

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back