Which 2021 USA/RUS Olympic Gymnast Are You? (quiz)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

irichluck21

Staff member
Defender

I got MyKayla Skinner
Fearless and calculating on the outside, you find yourself guided by emotion, drive, and your inner daredevil. There is always a voice inside of your head urging you to push the boundaries of your craft. The passionate side of you also takes hold over those you hold close to your heart, making you the “mother” of the group.
ETA: @QuietColours found the Russian version!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Jade.

Introspective and wise, you always know just what to do to achieve what you want. When a situation arises, you are able to calculate and manuever your way through it and end up ahead of the pack. Nobody stands in the way of what you want, and you quietly take every right step to command a situation and prove your worth.

I’m pretty sure I have a gymnast stall, though. Because the second time I did it with the exact same choices I got MyKayla and then the third time I got Jade again.

Last edited:
Grace:) I can live with that. Can others add descriptions of the gymnast?
Grace McCallum

Your faith in self and your morals guide you through your endeavors. Modest and humble, you quietly assert your accomplishments and rise to the top. As your confidence grows, so does your wittiness and composure, bringing you great success.

Here’s mine

Simone Biles

Ferocious, proud, and sometimes a bit mischievous, you constantly seek perfection in your craft. While you never hesitate to assert yourself and show your worth to those around you, your Type-A personality can get the best of you when all is not perfect. Things seem to come easily to you, and you find success where you trod.

I got Jade as well.

There’s also a Russian version: Which Member of the 2021 Russian Olympic Women’s Gymnastics Team are you?

I got Urazova: Elegance personified. Legend has it that after the 2012 all around final, Valentina captured a few of Komova’s tears in a vial and poured them onto the COP stick figure gymnast, then cast the code deep into Round Lake, from which you emerged with flawless extension. May you never be whipped in the face by your own braid.

Anastasia Ilyankova
The wildcard. You excel in competition without sacrificing risk or originality, and you stand out in a country full of virtuosos on your specialty.
Also…this one killed me!!!

Screen Shot 2021-07-16 at 5.59.46 PM

I’m Vladislava Urazova

Elegance personified. Legend has it that after the 2012 all around final, Valentina captured a few of Komova’s tears in a vial and poured them onto the COP stick figure gymnast, then cast the code deep into Round Lake, from which you emerged with flawless extension. May you never be whipped in the face by your own braid.

FUOtyjhgF.png

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back