US Classic Session 2 thread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I kinda liked Caylor's music.

Trinity's UB, drilled the landing like its ncaa championships time. nice.

This meet is really showing how dumb it was to not send anyone on a spring international assignment.
USAG made opportunities available. Can't do much when the top gymnasts and their coaches won't take them.

FWIW, Pac Rims was apparently a fucking shit show and borderline unsafe. I don't blame Trinity for pulling out of that one.

A friend of mine is saying that his best guess is Douglas's spirit was killed by missing bars, so she withdrew. Who knows if that's true, but if it is, that's disappointing. if i were Liukin, I would have said “Skip beam, and then go do a clean, watered down floor to practice your choreo and performance for a crowd. Then do your vault.”
She walked off the podium after UB and it’s her first time back in an arena this big, a crowd this loud, and there’s NBC’s giant cameras chasing her to zoom in on her face after a missed routine again. I was thinking all the bad memories from 2016 have to be flooding back.

USAG made opportunities available. Can't do much when the top gymnasts and their coaches won't take them.

FWIW, Pac Rims was apparently a fucking shit show and borderline unsafe. I don't blame Trinity for pulling out of that one.
I understand the need to pull back after Martha, but I think they have gone too far in the other direction of completely decentralizing and removing any accountability, which we have seen with so many inexplicable coaching decisions this quad.

what was Josc e score on floor? a 12.3 looks about seven points too high lol

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back