US Classic Session 2 thread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I know, but it's so wrong to let someone only compete 3 events, and for Gabby specifically to not be allowed to compete UB. Just nonsense.
I think her 3 event score is VT, UB, and BB. It is FX she can't compete if I am remembering right.

of course they aren’t judging by properly

what the FUCK are they thinking with those passes?!

I found myself screaming “what?!?” at that dismount

A friend of mine is saying that his best guess is Douglas's spirit was killed by missing bars, so she withdrew. Who knows if that's true, but if it is, that's disappointing. if i were Liukin, I would have said “Skip beam, and then go do a clean, watered down floor to practice your choreo and performance for a crowd. Then do your vault.”

I think her 3 event score is VT, UB, and BB. It is FX she can't compete if I am remembering right.

That's a little more comforting, but still is so frustrating. Makes no sense to invite an Olympic AA champ (or really anyone) to Nationals and only let them do 3 events. Like, why? What does it help? They are already there, let them compete.

I feel like Roberson is going to end up like Kristin Maloney. Didn't she have to relearn to walk after worlds? Why are they letting her end with a double layout??!
Because Laurent doesn't know how to actually coach, he just knows how to shove as much difficulty as possible into routines. He got lucky with Kocian and her immaculate basics. It really hid his flaws as a coach.

Such a gutsy but kind of dumb routine from Roberson. If she can throw three different dlo variations, surely she could end the routine with a front tuck through to double tuck? The front full isn’t for her. The Landis are trying to push these girls as if they’re Simone but they don’t have the bandwidth.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back