Simone in New York (and other post-oly fun)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Agreed it was bullshit, but she’s not the AA Champion. One could argue that Miller would have won if Galieva had competed instead of Gutsu, that Silivas would have won under new life, etc. What the history books show is the end result. Biles probably would have won but you dont get a gold medal for probablies.

I still wish they IOC would give Raducan her medal back.

I don’t necessarily mind it, but using it should bring the caveat that you explain why you disagree. Freely using it without that will not necessarily deter people from posting, but from posting anything that doesn’t follow majority opinion and that’s not what a discussion board is based upon. This isn’t GGMB.

don’t necessarily mind it, but using it should bring the caveat that you explain why you disagree. Freely using it without that will not necessarily deter people from posting, but from posting anything that doesn’t follow majority opinion and that’s not what a discussion board is based upon. This isn’t GGMB.
Totally do not understand the reasoning here. I would think people would be far more deterred from posting following snippy responses to their minority opinion than to a simple thumbs down sans comment. I also think people should be free to record their disagreement without elaboration. If thats what they feel like doing.

I admit I’m still not acknowledging Amanar as the AA champion in Sydney. In that case, I don’t care what the results say. And I fully acknowledge that Khorkina was screwed over too.

I’d have to check her book to see if she said the horse impacted her vault. I believe she wasn’t subbed in for Presacan on beam because they were just told about her drug test. If that controversy hadn’t started, Romania fully intended to sub in Raducan.

I believe she wasn’t subbed in for Presacan on beam because they were just told about her drug test. If that controversy hadn’t started, Romania fully intended to sub in Raducan.
I’d never heard this, very interesting. Makes sense though given her Tianjin silver and the AA winner name boost. I’m glad Presacan got her moment though. She had a long career and her Euros AA bronze doesn’t get talked about much despite Euros being very important in the 90s.

Her publicist must be having kittens

Well the sermonizers are out and about! Simone tweeted about tequila so you can imagine!

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back