Shoko Miyata- out for discipline violation?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Wasn’t there an infamous interaction where Sacramone told Severino to stop blowing smoke in her face? 2006 worlds perhaps
Worlds after-party. Lic Sac bumped into Isabelle on the dance floor, knocking Isabelle’s purse open spilling out her pack of cigarettes.

Didn't Korbut say she started smoking pretty young to stay slim?
I don't get it. I got my inhaler in my pocket right now, just in case the wind turns.

There are some reports that they won’t be using their reserve
Saw those too. But there's no competition rule to prevent them swapping now, so if they weren't replacing her, it would be a choice. Surely not even Japan would have an internal rule that daft?

I've seen suggestions it's past the cutoff for substitutions for reasons other than injury/illness. That would have to be an internal JOC deadline, right?

I've seen suggestions it's past the cutoff for substitutions for reasons other than injury/illness. That would have to be an internal JOC deadline, right?

Yes, as far as the IOC is concerned you can replace a team member up until 24 hours before qualifications starts. That’s when the final lineup is due.

That’s over a week away so Japan is just engaging in fuckery for fuckery’s sake at this point.

This article also mentions drinking alcohol.
I’m currently watching the 1989 Spanish Nationals and I find it funny that Baileys is one of the sponsors.

Yes, so WONDERFUL indeed, especially since knowing that the former spot, not being filled by Brett (NZL) could have gone to Zoe Szekely whom the FIG royally &%#$ed over with the vault debacle. HUN could have been given the spot with the prevision, that even though they would have four athletes, they could not qualify a team (think TUR á la 202one).

Yes, so WONDERFUL indeed, especially since knowing that the former spot, not being filled by Brett (NZL) could have gone to Zoe Szekely whom the FIG royally &%#$ed over with the vault debacle. HUN could have been given the spot with the prevision, that even though they would have four athletes, they could not qualify a team (think TUR á la 202one).
Honestly, at this point I'd be fine with pretty much anything. They could pick two FIG licence holders at random and that would be less frustrating than two spots sitting unfilled.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back