Safe Sport Investigation: 5 Parkettes Coaches (Bill and Donna, J Holman, R. Netwall, H Moroz)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

so then no wonder Safe Sport didn’t do anything. She is an adult so I don’t think it works that way.

Not according to what she said in the interview. She said he slapped her butt and she said she left. And that was all she said.

Last edited:
Discussed on reddit too.

The interview was with Adex on Twitch.
Twitch is an app. Adex is the channel owner.

Last edited:
It does sound like Bailey Ann must have other issues. Getting a slap on the ass you didn’t ask for or encourage may cause you problems but unless you already have problems it shouldn’t make you suicidal. I don’t think flirting is asking for inappropriate touch but still a slap on the ass is demeaning and a cause for anger and complaints but As adults we have agency to work that stuff out.

Last edited:
Getting a slap on the ass you didn’t ask for or encourage may cause you problems but unless you already have problems it shouldn’t make you suicidal.
I didn’t wanna be the first to say this because, yknow, twitter pitchforks… but yeah. A spank on the ass is horrible behaviour but if it makes you suicidal then there’s obviously more underlying issues at play.

I was reluctant to say it because I too thought I’d get attacked.

The real villains in this thread were already outed in a documentary years ago. Not saying anything good about Gallardo and something else may eventually come out that’s worse about him but this is where I think now.

Not saying that the slap was warranted or ok. But she admitted they were being flirty back and forth and then Gallardo did that, well she is partially at fault for flirting.

Doesn’t make it ok he did that, but it is not outright 100% sexual harassment or sexual assault given the flirtation situation.

On top of that Gallardo is married with children. He is a scumbag for flirting with women (and slapping an ass) while he is married, but Bailey should not be flirting with a married man.

Unless Gallardo and his wife got divorced at some point, his twitter profile states he is a father but not husband, so it is unclear.

That said, there is some gray area here between adults, consent, flirtation, and potentially inappropriate touching.

There is potentially more here, and perhaps Bailey wanted more with Christian than flirting and when that didn’t happen this all came out.

Not victim blaming/shaming but this particular scenario has many layers to unpack. This is not cut and dry as sexual abuse (Nassar), or verbal abuse (Haney), or physical and verbal abuse (Parkettes) and involves adults.

I didn’t wanna be the first to say this because, yknow, twitter pitchforks… but yeah. A spank on the ass is horrible behaviour but if it makes you suicidal then there’s obviously more underlying issues at play.
well it was nice meeting you both.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back