Insanely Premature 2028 Olympics Predictions Thread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

If Jade wasn’t a World Cup Individual Qualifier for Tokyo, a strategy for the Tokyo Olympic team composition may have include Jade on VT & FX and Riley on UB & BB. Simone & Suni AA. Jade AA backup.

Jade was able to coast along and pace herself for Tokyo because she was qualified.

However, back in 2018 when the decision was made to go individual route, she was still BAD on bars. She really got much better on them during the pandemic and into 2021 season.

I wonder if she had to go all out from the get go what would have happened. It would have been close between her and Skinner and McCallum for the last spot for sure.

Jade was able to coast along and pace herself for Tokyo because she was qualified.

However, back in 2018 when the decision was made to go individual route, she was still BAD on bars. She really got much better on them during the pandemic and into 2021 season.

I wonder if she had to go all out from the get go what would have happened. It would have been close between her and Skinner and McCallum for the last spot for sure.
She certainly seemed to want that team experience in the long run. I imagine that and the vault finals mishap were big parts of why she came back.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back