Gymnaverse Performance

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

falcon9

Staff member
Defender
Just wanted to double check and make sure the site is running smoothly.

Is anyone having any technical / performance issues right now?

giphy.webp

I use the forum on a PC computer mostly (edge or firefox browsers) and I am getting that thing where as you scroll through the thread, the forum jumps backwards and I have to hit the “back” button to continue reading.

The only issue I have is that the emojis don’t show up when I hover with my mouse, so I can only heart things unless I switch to the mobile site (Firefox 109.0.1), but it doesn’t particularly bother me.

The only odd thing I’ve noticed is that sometimes when I click on a topic, it takes me to a different page with a list of topics and I have to click it again. It’s not a big deal, only a very minor nuisance.

• Admin
I use the forum on a PC computer mostly (edge or firefox browsers) and I am getting that thing where as you scroll through the thread, the forum jumps backwards and I have to hit the “back” button to continue reading.
Ok… I’ll look into this… it has happened to me once recently.

• Admin
The only issue I have is that the emojis don’t show up when I hover with my mouse, so I can only heart things unless I switch to the mobile site (Firefox 109.0.1), but it doesn’t particularly bother me.
Try upgrading to 110.0… I just upgraded my Firefox and it seems to be working fine.

The only odd thing I’ve noticed is that sometimes when I click on a topic, it takes me to a different page with a list of topics and I have to click it again. It’s not a big deal, only a very minor nuisance.
The “click” may be hitting the category sometimes… it’s right below the topic title. If that happened on accident… then it would take you to the category page.

I’ve had an odd thing where the cursor is one line above where I’m typing. I need to run an Apple update though. I’ll let you know if it continues.

Not sure if this is the appropriate place, but anyone else have issues with the ads at the bottom overlapping the reply button? When i switch to landscape, the reply button doesnt seem to work all the time. Having a hell of a time posting this.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back