Gymnaverse Communication (Mission #2)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

falcon9

Staff member
Defender
We have really gotten the site going nicely. Current stats are…

340 Members
300+ Topics
12,000+ Posts

Here is Mission #2…

space rocket GIF by NASA

GYMNAVERSE COMMUNICATION MISSION
  1. Install Gymnaverse on your mobile device.
  1. Follow us on Twitter & Facebook (in case of site outages and for current news)…
Once you complete this mission… reply to this topic!

If you haven’t completed Mission #1… it is below…
11_2.png
Gymnaverse Launch (Mission #1) About this Site + Feedback
[image] Welcome to the first post in the Mission Control (aka community news) category. This is the category that will hold all of the news and updates about the site. We already have 400+ members… thanks for joining! Some of you may be noticing the space theme… GYMNAstics + uniVERSE = GYMNAVERSE. Right now… we need to launch out into the gymnaverse… and to do that we need your help. This is actually a really easy mission… below are the details… GYMNAVERSE LAUNCH (Mission #1) Create 1 …
Mission #3 coming soon!

Last edited:
  • Admin
iOS Directions

Gymnaverse mobile is a PWA (Progressive Web App) so you do not get it from the Apple App Store. There are no push notifications… however… I am hopeful that they will be coming to PWA for iOS eventually.

Last edited:
  • Admin
Android Directions

Can someone post screenshots for how to do this on Android? I do not have any Android devices. I can them move them into this post.

Last edited:
ACCOMPLISHED!
When do I get to go to space?
I don’t have nearly as much money as Bezos but I live down the street from the Amazon warehouse…does that count?

• Admin
I’m totally a space freak… it’ll be quite the day when we have our first post on the forum from space!

• Admin
Again… thank you all for joining the site and taking part. Don’t forget to complete our Gymnaverse missions…
11_2.png
Gymnaverse Launch (Mission #1) About this Site + Feedback
[image] Welcome to the first post in the Mission Control (aka community news) category. This is the category that will hold all of the news and updates about the site. We already have 400+ members… thanks for joining! Some of you may be noticing the space theme… GYMNAstics + uniVERSE = GYMNAVERSE. Right now… we need to launch out into the gymnaverse… and to do that we need your help. This is actually a really easy mission… below are the details… GYMNAVERSE LAUNCH (Mission #1) Create 1 …
11_2.png
Gymnaverse Communication (Mission #2) About this Site + Feedback
We have really gotten the site going nicely. Current stats are… 340 Members 300+ Topics 12,000+ Posts Here is Mission #2… [space rocket GIF by NASA] GYMNAVERSE COMMUNICATION MISSION Install Gymnaverse on your mobile device. iOS Directions Android Directions Coming Follow us on Twitter & Facebook (in case of site outages and for current news)… @gymnaverse Twitter Facebook Page Facebook Group Once you complete this mission… reply to this topic! If you haven’t completed Mission #1……
Mission Control Mars GIF by NASA

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back