Dickies Arena

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

What I learned today
No all day or 4 day parking passes - if you leave between sessions, you have to pay again so you could end up paying $160 to $200 in parking.
Only one restaurant, Taco Head, within walking distance and it is to go only. They are price gouging. One flour veggie taco was $5.95. It was a mini flour tortilla with a small amount of vegetables. I got a side of guacamole and chips. It cost $4.50. The guacamole was about 1.5 tbsps. My sister got the chorizo quesadilla. It was a thin layer of meat and cheese. Didn’t take a picture. It was $9.95. We ate in the car with the air conditioning running. If I hadn’t eaten a huge lunch, I would be beyond livid.
I go with my friend the rest of the days. I’m going to try talking her into packing a picnic lunch in a cooler for our dinner meal. If she doesn’t want to, we will be eating dinner in the arena.
If I could give Taco Head a zero rating, I would.

I know I’m a hapless Australian cos I looked at the picture and the $5.95 and thought to myself it wasn’t such a bad deal! Even accounting for the exchange rate.

For real, though, that sucks, especially on the parking situation.

Last edited:
I am starving again
I ate again at the arena; Mexican grain bowl for $14 and starving again an hour later
I have to pack a dinner tomorrow; no if ands or buts
It may be that they don’t know how to make filling vegetarian meals but I cannot make it through on what is on offer
Cannot
Taco Head was a straight rip off
It was not even a child’s meal

Montreal Worlds was TERRIBLE! It was literally just curly fries and popcorn. And even then, the lines snaked around the arena!!
Omg I remember that! I think I missed 2 event finals just waiting for food or maybe it was to use the washroom? I don’t remember now, but it was ridiculous 😭

Arena food in north America always sucks and is horribly overpriced. Such a frustrating experience.

Shame the arena has only one place within walking distance. Even worse because of the parking situation.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back