British WAG (and MAG!) talk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Doesn’t seem to be anything more than retirement.

But I do wonder what it means for elite gymnastics in Britain. Whatever one might think of them, the loss of Amanda Reddin, Liz Kincaid and Colin Still from the coaching ranks are very, very big shoes to fill

Last edited:
Yes. Not to mention that his actual email stated that Amy “wasn’t turning into a fat dwarf”. Unprofessional, yes. But quite different from referring to her a fat dwarf

With that level of journalistic integrity, they’ll probably try and get them both on the next series of I’m A Celeb.

Hopefully they’re just doing it to improve her regular Y

Given that it’s on beam instead of floor, would that become the “Achampong” if she competes it at an official FIG event?

Lovely! That was the year I separated from my ex and my family yoinked me on vacation to try to help. So I was on the way to an oceanside vacation/at the ocean during much of worlds that year and dependent on competition highlights I could watch on my phone, so I somehow missed it. I should go back and watch that competition in whole some time, really.

Random thought, but it would be fun to have the occasional classic event watch party here

It would! When Tokyo got cancelled initially, I remember saying that we ought to communally watch some classics on the planned competition days, but it never happened. Possibly the old board had gone down by then?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back