British WAG (and MAG!) talk

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Wwgym left us August 2020. It was still going when I left for the weekend of August 8,9. It was gone when I got back. Hacked and held hostage.

Last edited:
I remember being dismayed the day it poofed, but didn’t recall exactly when. Thank you!

Only for Milano pro sport 😂

Or possibly Quattro. One of the UK based leotard brands anyway

Last edited:
For money. The hacker was holding It for ransom.

I’d have given them the tub of coppers that’s been sitting on my shelf ignored for the last 6 years. Probably two, maybe three pounds in there. Any more than that and frankly they’d priced themselves out of the market.

I only just got around to watching 2022 MAG event finals and it was such a joy watching him win floor with the home crowd. Nice back story for context, thanks for sharing. Also couldn’t help noticing he’s not hard on the eyes either. 😉

Very interesting to hear that she finished top three on her world trials events.

I can’t (well, I can) believe BG haven’t released any scores. They were basically forced into it for Tokyo, but it would have been nice had they’d continued.

Looks like Jennifer is back on training vault (she probably didn’t stop, but this is gives me some optimism for a DTY)

Last edited:
Maybe these new panda paws can also help her floor roundoff look this stretched. Or maybe they’re actually working on improving it??? I can dream.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back