A place to share off topic content?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Sasha

Defender
Is there an appropriate place/way to share non-gymnastics related information that might be of interest to the people here? I came across a story I’d like to share but it doesn’t belong on any of the boards.

I am a soccer fan as well as gymnastics, so for that, I am over at bigsoccer dot com. That board has gotten massive, and a big part of that is off topic areas. On one hand, I really like knowing the most I can about my fellow posters. On the other hand, as @MaryClare is pointing out, certain folks literally define themselves by their politics.

In theory, I love the idea of an off-topic section, but I haven’t really looked at the mod profile section yet, so I have no clue how many there are. This could get overwhelming.

Cool, thanks. That said, if it’s too much of a hassle or seems like a bad idea then no worries. I was just wondering.

If it’s marginally gymnastics related, just post it in the general gymnastics category, and we’ll give it a shot.

Otherwise, we do want to keep the discussion gymnastics focused for now, both for (re)establishing identity and to simplify moderating a bit.

BTW, thank you for bring up the question. These things are worth questioning, and we may realize later we should change gears. ❤️ @Sasha

Ok… so I just need to figure out how the Mandalorian relates to gymnastics before season 3 comes out (think that was my only shot right there… unless the Gymnaverse expands so far that we run into Grogu).

The Child D GIF by Disney+

If we could find the child, we could invite him to join the forum (mission 3).
Maybe he could use the force to fix Larissa’s ankle.

Next time we have a major plague and have to spend a lot of time at home, I recommend opening an off topic section or thread to talk about our feelings.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back