2026 Official Visits Season

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

cuuf

Reaction score
2026ers start taking official visits this weekend. Big college football games generally equal high target recruits. The biggest game this weekend that intersects with gymnastics is Miami at Florida. Who are they bringing on campus for this big game? It will be interesting to see if anything changes because of the NCAA settlement or business as usual.

6DF18ECD-94B9-4D00-9C84-75AEDF9C1181.png

Izzy Stassi is at Auburn according to her mom’s Facebook story.

Ella Kate Parker visited Bama this weekend….which is actually where I think she will end up.

Ella Kate Parker visited Bama this weekend….which is actually where I think she will end up.
Do they visit places they want to go or where they have interest/offers from?

Both really….they must be offered an official visit to go on one, but most of the highly sought after recruits go on several, even those they may not necessarily feel they want to attend.

Hope Hezley doesn't base her pick on the quality of the football team. Lol.

Attachments

• 20240902_185413.jpg
    20240902_185413.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 26
This week the big game is at Michigan. Lets see which recruits are targeted

I thought for sure she'd at least visit LSU, being from Louisiana.

Ya, one visit and done. Alabama has got quite a recruiting vibe. They work the recruits hard, it is hard to say no to them. They have a great pitch, much different from other schools

I wonder how much of an influence having two former CGA gymnasts on the coaching staff contributed to the choice.

Ya, one visit and done. Alabama has got quite a recruiting vibe. They work the recruits hard, it is hard to say no to them. They have a great pitch, much different from other schools
That’s interesting. What makes Alabama different?

I wonder how much of an influence having two former CGA gymnasts on the coaching staff contributed to the choice.
I think it has more to do with her absolute best friend already committing there.

That’s interesting. What makes Alabama different?
They are in constant communication with targeted recruits. Via mailings, text, phone calls. But its also how they do it. They will generate videos with the recruits previous competitions blended into Alabama competitions to look like they competed at Alabama, they play games the recruits that make them more approachable, like "If you were on a deserted island what would you bring". They make videos at practice with the current gymnasts on the team getting in on it like "Hi Suzy, we were at practice and were talking about you and how you said you love Morgan Wallen, well Lily Hudson has some opinions on that..." They always talk in the affirmative that you will go to Alabama, like "When you get here you will love being at Bryant-Deny for the football games". Overall, they just present themselves as super positive, fun, and human. This is before they even start with NIL, the history and being in the SEC. Havent seen a school perform at their level.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back