2024 5th year COVID seniors CONFIRMED

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I was about to ask why, but then I remembered OU is moving to the SEC.

Emma Silberman returning to Maryland for 5th year.

Late to the party, but LSU’s Instagram post has Alyona returning for a 5th year.

Savannah Schoenherr graduated with her masters degree in sports management (which matches her undergraduate degree) and is clearly pursuing a 6th year degree (second masters) or doctorate.

I wonder if she aspires to be a coach as has the sports management degrees.

She might be looking for a Big Ten or Pac 12 school to see a different conference and program, similar to what Abby Brenner did.

Her LinkedIn shows that she’s looking for marketing/social media positions, but I don’t know if that’s her end goal. I believe she’s mentioned she plans on moving to Canada, so if she’s coaching it would have to be in the Canadian Developmental Program. If that’s what she’s interested in though, I think lots of schools have one-year coaching programs, like UCLA and Clemson which are current Twitter speculations.

That’s odd I thought it was posted that she was done. I’m not a fan I was quite happy for her to stop.

Polina had posted Alyona was done, then Alyona/LSU made the announcement she was staying a week or so later.

Hoffman had also originally said she was done, but changed her mind.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back