2023 Xfinity Nationals Junior WAG Day 2 discussion

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Man, empty stadium. How much were tickets that californians couldn’t afford them?

Moment of truth for Rivera. Falls on Ricna. Wonder if the judges will work their magic for that 12.5…

Tickets for juniors we’re not significantly cheaper than seniors last year. I assume it’s the same this year. A little cheaper, but not by a lot.

seems dumb and shortsighted. You’d think any ticket money would be better than none.

Though, when you go to something like this, if the rows below you are empty, do you move down?

Rivera, Finnell, and Esponda are the only juniors to break 52 this weekend.

Of course she did!
It is a gift because…Valeri…she’ll be done and dusted before we know it.

Last edited:
If I were Barry Coss, I’d be protesting Rivera’s floor score.
Rose got a 53 on day 1.
I don’t wanna think about what could’ve been for her today. Just looked again, she’s the only one to break 53!

Last edited:
Oh wow, I was sure even the judges couldn’t make up for that bars routine.

I need to pay more attention to Reese. There aren’t too many juniors here that give me the vibe that they have the ability break through the senior international ranks.

She’s very, very rough around the edges. But I believe she has the talent if she and her coaches can be developed

I don’t know about now but last year Reese’s mother drive her three times a week almost two hours each way to go to a bigger gym. Two gyms for a while. She started at a gym that was in a building that was horrifying.

And the mountain pass is no joke in the winter.

Last edited:
Simone was not on today. Hezly was gifted that first place with all the splats she had. Finnell isnt that exciting but she doesnt seem to make many mistskes.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back