2022 Coaching Changes (vacancies in post 100)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 5.17.56 PM

It is up on Marsden’s list too.
A few other changes.

Hallie Mossett moved from LIU to Stanford. Huge move for her in the coaching world.
Poor Randy is stuck trying to hire two assistants.

I have no idea what happened to Lauren Marinez.

Whitner Snowden leaves MSU for Mizzou. As a spartan fan, i am sad. Hopefully they find a great replacement.

Arkansas has finally filled their volunteer coach position with Jackie Terpak.

I was right about Ladanyi after all!!! (Just not as head coach).

Reactions: One
Brittany Harris who became the Centenary Head Coach at the end of this past season is the new Head coach at Brown.
She will likely keep the current assistant coaching staff already there as Wendy Carey who replaced Harris at the end of the last season is headed to UW Osh-Kosh.
So Centenary with two vacancies as Brown and Osh-Kosh fill their vacancies.

Jackie Fain former Centenary head coach and current associate athletic director is stepping in as interim head coach until a coaching staff can be hired.

Not sure what the Utah State coaching situation is now, with the whole Clemson situation, but they do have two transfers just announced. Isabella Vater '23 commits to Utah State. She had previously verbally committed to Southern Utah. Alivia Ostendorf transfers to Utah State. She spent the previous three seasons at Ball State.

Both from the IG of @ncaa.gym.future .

Utah State Head Coach is former Oklahoma gymnast and Arizona State assistant coach Kristin (Smith) White.

Assistant Coaches are Rachel Slocum who was volunteer coach at ASU following an NCAA career gymnast at Eastern Michigan and then Florida.

Robert Ladanyi is the other assistant coach coming from Nebraska and before that Florida.

It is a strong coaching staff IMO. Even if the coaching staff is entirely new post Amy Smith and co departure.

MSU announced their new assistant coach today!

Last edited:
Big win for Michigan State.

I am still shocked at the number of teams without head coaches or assistant coaches.

I saw Illinois’ Buckner (asst) and Jay Santos (asu) wife Jessica (co-Hc)was removed from roster. It seems like a lot of changes lately so close to season starting….unless these happened awhile ago and it’s just now hitting mainstream what with roster releases

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back