Simone Biles Rising (Netflix)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

falcon9

Staff member
Defender
Reaction score
I'm interested to watch this... says it's coming July 17th...

Witness unprecedented access to the most powerful comeback in sports, in Simone Biles Rising. Journey into the world of Simone as she grapples with vulnerability and self-doubt, redefining what it means to be a champion on her own terms.

Watch Simone Biles Rising, only on Netflix: https://www.netflix.com/title/81700902

Ooo. A perfect excuse to be inside when it’s high 90’s outside!

You won’t be disappointed. It’s great.

I won’t spoil it for you all, but Simone drives the other WCC elites to national team camp in her car, and it’s very cute.
Also some contributions from people you wouldn’t necessarily expect, like Svetlana Boginskaya.

Actually took a lunch break for once in order to watch episode one. Then I finished work early in order to watch episode two 😈

Enjoyed it very much. I love the way she talks about her vault and floor being scary. Reminds me of Tom Daley saying that the fear of 10 m platform diving never goes away. Some lovely genuine moments and an interesting structure that jumps around the timeline a fair bit. I found the Tokyo cupboard scene very affecting.

I’m in a couple of the episode two crowd shots! 😆 🙈

I didn’t look for myself but they put all us foreign ticket holders in a group.
Aam Aadmi Party People GIF by An Insignificant Man

The Tokyo closet is in a place she doesn’t look at much. I wonder if/when she will deal with it and what if anything she decides to keep. 😞 It was a throat-choking scene.

I didn’t look for myself but they put all us foreign ticket holders in a group.
Aam Aadmi Party People GIF by An Insignificant Man

The Tokyo closet is in a place she doesn’t look at much. I wonder if/when she will deal with it and what if anything she decides to keep. 😞 It was a throat-choking scene.
It really was. I’d love to see her get to a place where she could wear that leotard on tour or something like that.

Nellie Biles is the most down to earth gym mom in history. Simone is so lucky to have her.
Simone may be my daughter's hero but Nellie is mine!!

A while back we were going through "gym drama" and my mom's advice was to think about what would Simone Biles' mom do. I have gone back to that advice many times since then.

Ok I thought Nellie Biles was Simone's biological grandma. Someone tell me what the truth is.

Simone's biological mother, Shannon, is Ron's daughter (I don't know what happened to her mother). Ron was raising Shannon as a single father, and married Nellie. Biologically, Nellie is Simone's stepgrandmother.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back