Sarah Jantzi to Pacific Reign

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Gabrielle Hardie left TCT a little while ago too. She's training at a gym in South Dakota now.

Wow, big shake up. TCT hired Tom Farden over the summer, wonder if both those departures are related.

Hardie is back at the gym she was at before moving to TCT.

Wow, big shake up. TCT hired Tom Farden over the summer, wonder if both those departures are related.

Hardie is back at the gym she was at before moving to TCT.
Was Hardie back at her home gym as a temporary move over the summer and will now follow Jantzi to Pacific Reign? Or to another elite gym, if the west coast is too much of a move. Unless she’s dropping back to L10, which I doubt, can’t see her not going to another elite gym

I found this recent article on Hardie, and I'm just not sure what to make of the move. I don't think she'll be following Jantzi, they seem convinced the new coaches at All American will help her achieve senior elite success. I'm curious if Hardie was unhappy at TCT for a while leading up to this and left, or they knew Jantzi was leaving and didn't want to stay with Farden. Regardless, seems like they aren't interested in leaving Sioux Falls.

Last edited:
Yes. Tom Farden got hired, then shortly after Mike Hunger left TCT to Utah.

Glad Jantzi got out of there.
As one who had to report abuse to USAG years ago, I can't imagine she would enjoy working with an abuser.

Also, why isn't Tom Farden on the USAG banned list???

Yes. Tom Farden got hired, then shortly after Mike Hunger left TCT to Utah.

Glad Jantzi got out of there.
As one who had to report abuse to USAG years ago, I can't imagine she would enjoy working with an abuser.

Also, why isn't Tom Farden on the USAG banned list???
I would imagine that USAG can only ban if there are criminal charges or someone has been subject of a safe sport investigations? Have any other ex NCAA coaches been banned by USAG?

I would imagine that USAG can only ban if there are criminal charges or someone has been subject of a safe sport investigations? Have any other ex NCAA coaches been banned by USAG?
Does Safe Sport have jurisdiction over NCAA? The organizational structure has always been somewhat mystifying for me

Did we forget she wrote a letter in SUPPORT of Maggie Haney? Or that when informed of LD’s crimes, she went to Rhonda? As opposed to, you know, the authorities?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back