Olympic Trials "international feed" *instructions*

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

MaryClare

Defender
Hi. Apologies to every who isnt involved in this, but setting up a seperate thread is the easiest way to post multiple screen shots.

You will receive your unique log in details via private message. For day 2, you'll receive new log in details. Each log in only works on one device at a time.

Please note that your interface may differ slightly based on the platform and version you are using.

1. Download iptv smarters app

2. When you open the app, it should look like this. select xstream codes option
Screenshot 2024-06-28 17.07.37.png

4. You might get this screen, if you do, just click the download arrow underneath Live TV. Or it might do it automatically for you and say "please wait whilst we are setting things up for the first time". It can take up to 5 mins

Screenshot 2024-06-28 17.11.27.png

5. Once you are in, scroll right down the categories on the left until you get to USA. Peacock is there too, its just further down
Screenshot 2024-06-28 17.15.45.png

6. Enjoy watching NBC. There are many local station options, all will be showing trials I believe. If you encounter any buffering, just switch to a different location.
Screenshot 2024-06-28 17.16.02.png

@jenifer9 or @MaryClare, would either of you be able to post a link to where you downloaded the app? The one I downloaded (IPTV smarters Pro) doesn't have the same interface and doesn't appear to work the same way. I'm not finding anything that looks exactly like the screenshots.

I had trouble downloading from the website, @Sasha - I hope it works better for you, but in the end, I searched the name of the app in the App Store, and matched the correct icon based on MC’s screenshots. A bit basic, but it worked!

Just outlining what I did in case it helps someone else.

I only seem to get these options. I opened directly from the website. On a pc.
  1. 1 stream panel
  2. Player API
  3. M3U portal
Anyone else have this issue and solved it? Thanks

I tried on apple tv and it only offers me a subscription, no log in options.

I only seem to get these options. I opened directly from the website. On a pc.
  1. 1 stream panel
  2. Player API
  3. M3U portal
Anyone else have this issue and solved it? Thanks

I tried on apple tv and it only offers me a subscription, no log in options.
Try API, but I’ve never managed to get it to work directly from the web player, only via the app. There are several free apps on apple that will work

Instructions for adding additional accounts for Saturday and Sunday

In the top left of the app you’ll see a “switch user” icon. Click here, then add user. Enter your new details here. Remember that the profile name that you give yourself will have to be different from what you’ve used before, but can be absolutely anything except for Josc4Paris.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back