Full replays of women’s competitions?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

maz-y

Reaction score
Is there anywhere to watch full replays of the women’s competitions? I subscribed to Peacock and watched some of prelims and team finals. Then, we went on a 2 week road trip during which I couldn’t watch anything. We’ve just returned and apparently the gymnastics replays were only available on Peacock through the end of the Olympics. I’m really disappointed. 😔

Attachments

• olympics-youtube.jpg
    olympics-youtube.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 3,985
Is there anywhere to watch full replays of the women’s competitions? I subscribed to Peacock and watched some of prelims and team finals. Then, we went on a 2 week road trip during which I couldn’t watch anything. We’ve just returned and apparently the gymnastics replays were only available on Peacock through the end of the Olympics. I’m really disappointed. 😔
Yeah, I've been wanting to watch event finals day 1 because that was my travel day so I couldn't watch the live coverage, nor was I able to watch the prime time coverage because we got back later than planned due to a storm in Frankfort where we had to get on a connecting flight. I was able to find the opening ceremony on Internet Archive though.

Yup really disappointed in Peacock removing the replays so quickly. I was not fully caught up on other events. I would have continued my subscription beyond the month so I could continue watching other sports. I cancelled it and wrote a complaint stating they lost a customer because of how quickly they pulled the replays. Not that it will matter.

Yup really disappointed in Peacock removing the replays so quickly. I was not fully caught up on other events. I would have continued my subscription beyond the month so I could continue watching other sports. I cancelled it and wrote a complaint stating they lost a customer because of how quickly they pulled the replays. Not that it will matter.
I just don't understand why CBC and other broadcasters have a deal where they can keep all sports, even the ones with music, up for four months. Is it just because NBC/Peacock was caught by literally one music band that was pissed off about streaming? Do music artists not care about international broadcasters? Or does NBC just have a bad, limited deal? It's weird.

I just don't understand why CBC and other broadcasters have a deal where they can keep all sports, even the ones with music, up for four months. Is it just because NBC/Peacock was caught by literally one music band that was pissed off about streaming? Do music artists not care about international broadcasters? Or does NBC just have a bad, limited deal? It's weird.
Yes, NBC has a bad deal. Basically they have live and streaming rights, but not archive rights.

All competitions are up on the Olympic YouTube I think

Yes, NBC has a bad deal. Basically they have live and streaming rights, but not archive rights.

All competitions are up on the Olympic YouTube I think
I don't have a VPN that works.

eta: Never mind, I just got one figured out, granted all I've been able to find is the all-around.

You can’t access the Olympics YouTube channel from the US?
Is this the Olympics YouTube channel? I don’t see gymnastics vids.

If you are in the US, there are only four available videos. The other 113 videos are not accessible in the USA.

Are the gymnastics vids available on that Olympics YouTube channel if your vpn is outside the U.S.?

Claro Sports YouTube channel has all the women’s gymnastics competitions. Only available with a non-USA vpn though.

Cyber Ghost has a 24 hour free trial. I hear Uruguayans are able to access the Claro Sports gymnastics vids. 😉

I used the generic Europe VPN on Opera and was able to see the videos on Claro Sports youtube channel.

The ISP I had when I moved to Nottingham was not happy and sent some desist letters. I wonder if it would be an issue these days with so much streaming etc going on?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back