2026 Official Visits Season

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

She gnashed her teeth into it.

IMG_1670.png

I thought for sure she'd at least visit LSU, being from Louisiana.
I loosely heard they did not offer her an official visit. Which I actually believe given some things they have done to prior verbal commits that have had iniuries. I guess it’s better to just not offer.

Presley Duke and Avery Moll were also at Bama with Ella Kate, Addie Sarisky, and Azaraya

Dulcy, CaMarah, Alicia Zhou, Sutton, Cameron Tassone, Avery Moll, Kelise Woolford are at Georgia!

I find it interesting that Kelise is also at UGA for a visit, since she already committed to Clemson last year. (This is only be my 2nd year following NCAA, so I don't know how common it is for already committed athletes to go on visits to other schools, but I would think not that common)

Woolford verbally committed to Clemson, but has yet to sign a NLI (she can't sign until November). Possible that she's changed her mind about Clemson, or Clemson has since rescinded their offer.

The Milton sisters were at Cal:

Presley Duke followed up her Alabama visit by going to LSU

Dulcy will likely go to Georgia. I mean its pretty obvious at this point.
Im hearing Florida or LSU, but who knows. At this point though, if the settlement goes through, Georgia is going to have to cut several gymnasts from the team next year.

I think it depends if Caylor has her eyes set on 2028. If she does, it makes sense to go to UGA and be with Cecile.

But yeah any of the top recruits will always have LSU, Florida, Bama, Utah, UCLA, and Oklahoma on their possibility list.

Hezly will be deciding between Florida, OU, and LSU. I was told those are the 3 visits she is taking. Presley Duke will be visiting OU this weekend. Hometown girl, so it wouldn't be a surprise if she went with Oklahoma.

The big college football games this weekend: Georgia at Kentucky, Texas AM at Florida, Oregon at Oregon State and Boston College at Missouri.

The big college football games this weekend: Georgia at Kentucky, Texas AM at Florida, Oregon at Oregon State and Boston College at Missouri.
so, someone 'splain to me. They pick the big football weekends to visit because...gymnasts are totally into football too? It makes the school seem like a super fun and lively place and on a not-football weekend it is dull and boring?

The latter. The big football schools and their surrounding towns/cities will have much going on during home game weekends. If you're courting a prospective athlete, you're going to show the sunny fun shiny side. Especially a place like OU. When football isn't happening, Norman, OK doesn't really have much going on.

so, someone 'splain to me. They pick the big football weekends to visit because...gymnasts are totally into football too? It makes the school seem like a super fun and lively place and on a not-football weekend it is dull and boring?
Yes, at the big schools, football is central to the college experience. Big games bring even more electric crowds and impressive/fun experience for a recruit. There are plenty of gymnasts that love football but even those that don't, its the event and spectacle that matter. Even for athletes of other sports, its an opportunity to get together with their teammates, tailgate before the game and feel a little like a regular student. For a recruit it is also an impressive experience to get VIP treatment, be on the field before the game and meet some of the other prominent coaches and players. Ultimately its about maximizing the tiny window that a program has to impress a recruit when they have them on their campus.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back