2025 Euros pulled from Tel Aviv

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I can’t even get that far. Not sure if this is high demand or the website not being set up by release time (1600 CEST).

I can’t even get that far. Not sure if this is high demand or the website not being set up by release time (1600 CEST).
I got the waiting room a few times and got booted out every time I got to the front of the queue (started my first attempt at exactly 16:00 CEST). Now just get "Oh dear, unfortunately your event could not be found", which is what it was saying before the on-sale day. So who knows. Someone on Reddit said they're not using the biggest venue in the city as it's already taken over by the Turnfest so maybe it's just a victim of its own success.

Is it 4 or 5 per team, do we know? The formats for this are going to be interesting. Both MAG and WAG have their team medals assigned from the qualifying rounds, as in 2023, then the mixed TF as a discrete event after that.

I would assume since it is team finals and qualifications that it will be 4-3-3. So likely 4 or 5 team members.

I am curious as to the mixed event, can you enter any gymnast per event or are they limited to just one event? I would imagine that it will be 10 routines, one from each of the MAG and WAG events.

I couldn't look for tickets for a couple of days after 3 days of only getting error messages, and now it says they are sold out. When I click on tickets, it shows me some 90 euro tickets (which is more than what I was looking to spend to be honest). Does anyone know if more tickets will be released or is this over?

A friend e-mailed customer services and all they could say was “this is pre-sale”. Even though releasing to the public doesn’t fit the definition of pre-sale, that does imply that more will be released. Only a few blocks ever seemed available when the website did work.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back