Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

From qualification today
IMG_0179.jpeg
IMG_0180.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0180.jpeg
    IMG_0180.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 10
Positive update from Melnikova. Minor muscle rupture, in a boot to protect it, very glad it’s not her Achilles, thankful she has avoided any major injury in her career, says she’ll be back soon
I'm so glad I was worried when I saw her insta but couldn't understand what she was saying.

Can I even be considered a gymnerd if I have not yet mastered Cyrillic? I say no
Women:
Glotova, Perebinosova, Kalmykova, Zelyaeva (junior), Agafonova, Roschina, Us, Andreeva

Men:
Marinov, Rostov, Kalyuzhin, Prokopyev, Zavrichko, Syedin, Tovpinets, Polyashov

Who is glotova? It sounds hilariously close to glutton in Spanish

Eta: just saw her bb, everything's a little raggedy but ok

Who is glotova? It sounds hilariously close to glutton in Spanish
Alyona Glotova. She’s quite good, capable of a better AA score than she put up today. She’s 18. From same gym as Afanasyeva, Semenova, Elizarova

Also, the following juniors competed in the KMS category across 2 sessions

Alexandra Andrianova, 12
Elizaveta Basova, 13
Varvara Belova, 13
Diana Gaynulina, 13
Polina Dmitrieva, 12
Ulyana Dubrovskaya, 14
Alexandra Iskakova, 12
Ekaterina Kanashkina, 12
Milana Kayumova, 13
Nadezhda Kusleeva, 14
Maria Prud, 13
Vitalina Shevchuk, 14
Sevda Shukyurova, 14

Alina Arkadova, 12
Ulyana Bobkova, 12
Ksenia Butorina, 12
Arina Vasilieva, 12
Eva Grigoreva, 13
Olesya Leonova, 13
Daria Pudikova, 12
Sofia Festinatova, 13
Alina Yarina, 12

I am going to say that Alexandra Andrianova is the granddaughter of Nikolai and Lyubov, although I don’t know this for certain. But she is listed as from Vladimir, which was Nikolai’s hometown and she is Alexandra Sergeevna, and they definitely have a son named Sergei.

Russian juniors are specific heartbreakers, like that first hookup in a basement or whatever that just sends you into a radical new possible future but then afterwards you can never find them on Instagram
I could post a list, going back 20 years of juniors who have broken my heart.

And actually, whilst we’ve got 5 hours to kill, I will.

Lidia Sidorova, Elena Anoshina, Yulia Lozhechko, Nadezhda Ivanova, Elena Kokareva, Alyona Donodina, Irina Isaeva, Kristina Pravdina, Daria Elizarova, Karina Myasnikova, Nadezhda Chikhireva, Svetlana Voronova, Kristina Goryunova, Yulia Belokobylskaya, Ekaterina Baturina, Anastasia Sidorova, Anna Dementyeva, Margarita Slepchenko, Violetta Malikhova, Tatiana Solovyeva, Ramilia Muzina, Viktoria Kuzmina, Diana Elkina, Maria Bondareva, Nailia Mustafina, Yana Nefedova, Daria Skrypnik, Anna Rodionova, Raisa Batyrova, Ekaterina Sokova, Elena Eremina, Varvara Zubova, Ksenia Klimenko, Angelina Simakova, Elena Likhodolskaya, Maria Minaeva.

Just off the top of my head

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back