2024 NCAA Week 3: 01/15/24-01/21/2024

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

I hate that leo so much.

Aly was good! I'll be honest, my first reaction to hearing that she would be commentating was to remember how monotone she was when she was younger. I think I forgot how long ago that was, and how much experience she's had since. She did a great job.

Aly was great. I’m happy to see her engaging with the sport like this.

I have been a Florida fan for a long time but I can’t accept their bars lineup this year. Six Maloney-Pak routines, no releases, no close bars other than toe ons, and I don’t think they even do any pirouetting outside of half turns needed for grip or direction. It’s been going this way for awhile but they’ve at least had one person doing something different in years past. They’re too talented for this.

I didn't catch the UNC meet but it sounds like Dekanoidze may have injured her ankle there? Girl can't catch a break. It's sad to see the talent at UNC going unfulfilled.

1706126533045.png

#TennesseeCollegiateClassic
#NCAAWAG

Aly was actually good at commentating. Her mother though, right behind her, that threw me off.. Also the way the dude kept talking about her, he must have had at least six orgasms.. very annoying

Welcome to our Gymnastics Message Board

Members see FEWER ads... so join today

Back