2023 Pan American Games WAG Team Final and Individual Qualifications (Sunday, October 22)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Honestly Kayla has grown on me this year. She’s developed more style, stretch, and consistency.

I just can’t find much at all to like about it… she’s one of those gymnasts who surprises me by continuing to chug along finding more success than I would think she would have, including world medals. Don’t mean to sound that harsh but I’m surprised by her durability in elite.
Yeah, she seems to be a generally nice, steady gymnast but without any standout moment. But i do like her steadiness and general cleanliness. But i still want Jordan to beat her in the AA.

a B thru to a D=.1
a C thru to a D also .1?

Re: Lincoln’s FX, to paraphrase Spencer, the U.S. was like, “FX tenths? We don’t want those.”

Solid DTY for DiCello, but lots of knees.

ETA: I guess Blythe found it poetic, so what do I know?

Last edited:
Is Blythe’s commentary completely out of sync with the video feed? She’s been talking about beam a while we see Americans vault?

I don’t hate that we are getting vault only, but they need to get the commentator on the same page.

Last edited:
Is Blythe’s commentary completely out of sync with the video feed? She’s been talking about beam a while we see Americans vault?
Yeah, it’s been a problem off and on all day.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back