2023 Pan American Games WAG Team Final and Individual Qualifications (Sunday, October 22)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Flavia won bronze in the AA at the last two games. I hope she does well in AA and stays safe.

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 5.09.25 PM

7/10. I appreciate the simplicity but I think it’s the gold rhinestones that aren’t doing it for me.

Barbosa is really great. Props to her.

Also, i am officially over the paper numbers, badly held on by a few safety pins. Someone invent something better, please.

Don’t know if it is the sound issues or because Chile is in this sub, but the crowd is into this.

Brazil’s doing well on floor. With luck, they’ll be able to drop the 12.something.

This streaming site is a disaster. I have nothing but regret from attempting to watch this.

Brazil and Canada seemingly off to a solid enough start

Jade’s floor music tempo gives me stress, it just seems to get away from her and I feel like I am behind schedule somehow

Brazil behind the US by .5
Canada behind Mexico by .2

Canada counting Yurchenko fulls like it’s 1992 isn’t going to help their chances any

Brazil and Canada seemingly off to a solid enough start

Jade’s floor music tempo gives me stress, it just seems to get away from her and I feel like I am behind schedule somehow
That’s cuz you had it comin’! If you’d’a been there, you would have done the same!

Canada counting Yurchenko fulls like it’s 1992 isn’t going to help their chances any
Actually, the lower difficulty didn’t hurt them as they stayed close with Mexico on what is Mexico’s best event.

ETA unless disaster strikes Brazil, it is Mexico and Canada in battle for bronze.

Last edited:

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back