US Nationals WAG Day 2

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

RedBirdie

Staff member
Defender
Last edited by a moderator:
With a 4-person team, it really leaves a lot of mystery out of trials. You know likely know who the team will be (at least 3 out of the 4) and it feels like the entire competition is just to fill that last spot and determine alternates. With larger teams, trials was more exciting.

It would be more exciting if the top contenders all hit. I think DiCello, Wong, and McCallum would be right up there with Chiles if they were hitting. But I also don’t want them peaking too soon.

Aw, that’s too bad for her. I was really rooting for her to have a good comeback. Hope she keeps going .

Sadly, I have another commitment this evening so I won’t be able to watch the ten routines and million commercials, or be the USAG judges on the judging spreadsheet.

Does anyone know if there is a live feed of the senior comp? I’m in California and NBC has decided to broadcast it 3 hours delayed :roll_eyes:

Not sure, we moved from Michigan (EST) to California (PST) and it’s been a bit of a learning curve for when things will air. “Big sports” always tend to air live, TV shows tend to stick to the same time in each time zone and then there are some grey areas. Gymnastics is definitely in the grey area bucket.

Some weird things have been wanting to watch the Macy’s Day parade live on Thanksgiving but it being delayed. Since it’s delayed it starts the same time as football which we also want to watch. I like to watch the puppy bowl on super bowl Sunday but it’s delayed here so it airs the same time as the super bowl. Some things are definitely not fully thought out here on PST.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back