US Classic Session 2 thread

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

I think the Chusovitina is a net positive over the Biles II 90% of the time.
I feel like she wouldn't do the full-twisting variation though. It would be a layout double double. I mean, it's the Olympics.

Konnor is basically a modern day Vanessa Atler for me, although she at least has some college redemption/success for us to enjoy at least. (And Atler always says not doing college was a big regret... all for that damn Reese's commercial cash).
I don't see the comparison to Atler.

I feel like she wouldn't do the full-twisting variation though. It would be a layout double double. I mean, it's the Olympics.
With Laurent, no. But a smart coach would have her do the Chuso given she doesn’t have the margin she used to have anymore.

My fingers are still crossed it will turn out to be something relatively minor. I said I'd believe she was coming back when I saw it, and I saw it...

Folks, it's okay that the triple double isn't perfect right now. She'll increase the hit rate on it. And it wasn't a fall. She still got a 14.8. Who is going to beat that internationally at this point???

Sabrina Voinea? LOL.

Yeah but historically we are used to seeing Simone bounce all over the place throughout her entire season including the Olympics, so i'm not so confident that drilling landings is something that she 'eventually' gets to, ya know?

And a 14.8 domestically with this rather uninspired choroegraphy I think actually is beatable. By Andrade and probably no one else.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back