Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

rlayt

Staff member
Defender
Reaction score
IMG_1460.png
IMG_1461.png

Does she mean in this photo or another time? I can’t see what’s wrong with her hair in this pic

She means that in this photo, when she first got on the bus, it's done but she's likely to sweat it out on the bus so it won't be by the competition.

Apparently the transport hall is busy, buses have no air conditioning, no opening windows, crammed full of people. Australians athletes were taken to wrong venues, delays mean they also missed physio and recovery sessions and had late nights. Not ideal.

Do you think she'll say anything? I think it's a toss-up between her trying to salvage whatever wood from wasn't burned from the bridge she set on fire by framing herself as a victim and/or another half-assed "apology" or she just says silent to not bring an Internet that's amped up on the Olympics down on her head.

Do you think she'll say anything? I think it's a toss-up between her trying to salvage whatever wood from wasn't burned from the bridge she set on fire by framing herself as a victim and/or another half-assed "apology" or she just says silent to not bring an Internet that's amped up on the Olympics down on her head.
if she's smart she will just be silent.

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Back