Best VPN to have access to all the British coverage of the Olympics?

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Snowfan

Reaction score
Not just for gymnastics but in general it has much better coverage of other sports that we want to watch. I know Opera has a VPN but I can't get it specific to England unless I buy it which I would do if I knew that I could get the bbc and red button coverage that we want. Any other places or vpn programs that will get me onto this coverage?

There are good VPNs and there are free VPNs. A lot of the more popular VPNs are blocked by BBC anyway.

The BBC no longer has full rights to broadcast the Olympics in the UK, Discovery Plus does so the BBC won’t be covering all events

Last time, I bought the Discovery package and it was very worth it. If you can get access to that I'd recommend it. It was about £30 for a full year, and I had immediate access to every stream on every event. Came in very handy during TFs when we were all trying to work out what the hell happened with Simone on vault!

Reactions: Dex
Discovery is the one you want for the Olympics. The monthly subscription is very reasonable, but they have even hotter anti VPN than BBC, so if subscriptions aren’t available in the country you’re in, you’re going to struggle.

Source: my VPN has a VPN

Reactions: Bob
Thanks! We could get a free trail for a month last time, IIRC, so if you used that in 2021 you may need a burner email to sign up

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Upcoming events

Back