2024 Olympics threads (feedback/requests)

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

That might be an option to use the staff area.

Unless there is a way to create a private "draft" area. I could then create the threads there and then when it got closer, move them into the Olympic thread.

Thoughts?

Unless there is a way to create a private "draft" area. I could then create the threads there and then when it got closer, move them into the Olympic thread.

Let's do this... I'll set it up tomorrow.

The 3rd party scheduled thread add-on is buggy... and our software is scheduled to upgrade soon... so the add-on will probably just get worse.

OK great. We can move all of the threads that @lspatterson already completed to the "draft" forum and move them over to the Olympic forum a few days before!

Thanks

Can you add @lspatterson to that forum too?

Anytime!
The draft forum is PERFECT this changes everything for the future.

You're very welcome. I like helping out. i wish I could be a staff member, but I know I can't.

OK Everyone, threads are in progress and looking great.

We have them all in draft form and will be released a few days before the day of competition.

Little sneak peak:
1720639785808.png

Other mods (@falcon9 @rlayt @RedBirdie @Denn @OnoNoKomachi ), I will try to unlock, but if I get pulled for something (I took vacation time!!!) please go to DRAFT forum and move the thread to the OLYMPICS forum.

If members notice the threads are not in the Olympic thread please message one of us!

So Freaking Effing Excited Kristen Wiig GIF by Saturday Night Live

Talk Gymnastics With Us!

Join Today... Members See FEWER Ads

Back