WWGYM reunion/reintroduction

Hi everyone!

After WWGYM being offline for more than half a year it is so good to “see” everyone again.

Some of you have changed your handle, if you have would you share your old one with your new one so we can all become familiar with each other again?

I was irichluck21 (Rich) before and decided to stick with it.

Hope all is well with everyone as we continue to fight through this pandemic.

8 Likes

Great idea for a thread. I kept my old name. I mostly lurk, so you won’t be hearing that much from me.

I can’t tell you how much I missed all of you. I was used to dropping in everyday. Withdrawal was painful.

8 Likes

Formerly FlyingRobin, same old Chellsie-loving Imperialist Dictator.

11 Likes

I need no introduction. I am José M., from Puerto Rico. Nuff said !

José M.

5 Likes

I will always be Frolova’sDoubleLayout (minus the apostrophe now)!

5 Likes

I changed mine. for Wwgym it was lsp but now i put it lspatterson

4 Likes

I was JKW98 before, as well. Mostly a lurker.

4 Likes

I was Escapee. Proditude on Reddit.

5 Likes

Hi :slight_smile: I was the same name there though wasn’t exactly active but I enjoyed reading all of your guys’ posts!

3 Likes

still tempest… glad it’s back up!!

4 Likes

I was Rio2016 :slight_smile: missed all ur brains a lot

5 Likes

I kept mine, I have always been Bogwoppit. Obviously mostly on The Chalkbucket, but have always enjoyed WWGym.

3 Likes

JaJa I was and JaJa I will be. (Ja are the first 2 letters of my first name) So glad the forum is back.

4 Likes

I’m so glad to see everyone here again. It’s going to take time to get back into the swing of reading and posting, but nothing like an Olympic competition to help with that, so we’ll be busier as the months go by this year.

5 Likes

haiii! It’s me Jack, formerly Jack on wwgym ready to dish out my hot takes again!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m so happy we’re finally back together again. Like another poster just commented, the gym withdrawal’s were REAL. I was formally know as Bubbles on WWGYM and Tgeac on the old IG forum.

3 Likes

I’m still emmade because I don’t have the brain power to be creative.

So lovely to see everyone again - I missed you all!

4 Likes

Something something Shannon Miller’s wrists?

5 Likes

My name is April, and I kept my handle. I picked it because it used to be my favorite song (by a band that no longer exists) but
I’ve had it since 2004 in the gym community, no turning back now!

I was AprilDaisy on Gymworld.

5 Likes

Jack? Just Jack? :grin:

1 Like