I finally got around to do a D and E Panel look at beam. My standings were (FIG were in bold):
- GCC 14.5 (6.6) 14.633 (6.6)
- Tang 14.2 (6.0) 14.233 (6.0)
- Ashikawa 14.1 (5.9) 13.733 (5.9)
- Biles 13.9 (6.1) 14.000 (6.1)
- Lee 13.9 (6.4) 13.866 (6.4)
- Saraiva 13.5 (5.7) 13.133 (5.7)
- Black 13.5 (5.9) 13.866 (6.2)
- Urazova 13.0 (5.1) 12.733 (5.0)
In terms of D Panel:
(1) I did not give Black’s Layout. I was surprised they did. Those 3 tenths count a lot - and I think there’s a problem in the Code there. A tiny bit of pike in the hips at 45 degrees shouldn’t result in a 3 tenth loss. So I had Black’s D at 5.9 which brought her down to 7th for me.
(2) Urazova - I thought the Switch to Y turn was close in real time, but they didn’t give it to her. They also didn’t give her Y turn to 1.5 turn, which I thought was fair (too slow). So she got none of that whole 0.3 series. It seems they also didn’t give her full credit for the Illusion? There’s no other way I can get her down to a 5.0 - I had 5.1 in real time. Anyone help?
(3) They didn’t give Tang’s Switch Ring to Split Ring Jump. It was close but I agreed in real time.
(4) Saravia - they gave the Layout. I did too, just. They didn’t give her front layout to split BHS. I didn’t agree in real time, but I agreed watching it a second time, but that’s being really harsh.
So in short - I have Urazova at 5.1 and Black at 5.9 - otherwise, I agreed with FIG.