3:00pm PT NC State @ North Carolina
9:00pm ET/
6:00pm PT New Hampshire @ Southern Utah
Tuesday, January 10 SCORES STREAM
7:00pm ET/
4:00pm PT Stout @ Eau Claire
3 Likes

OMG gymnastics tidal wave, can’t wait!

Savannah Schoenherr is out with a broken foot caused by a non sports injury :frowning: Sucks, I know Florida has depth but still an unlucky way to start the season.

And her last, to boot. Hopefully she can return later in the season.

What is everyone expecting or looking for? Will it go as expected with Oklahoma lifting the trophy again? Will Florida and its stacked roster finally get over the hump with Jenny? Will Georgia improve with a completely new roster? How about UCLA and the new coach? How will the Suni goodbye tour turn out?

While I think its between Ok and UF for the title, there are plenty of fun and interesting storylines to follow this season. Cant wait!

Anyone know if Spencer will be doing weekly links for the schedules — score site links and viewing links when applicable

Probably. He’s been posting previews for the last couple of weeks.

2 Likes

Friday might be a good time to chat.

1 Like

I am SO hoping to see Michigan State take down Alabama on Friday! MSU is my home state team and they are putting together a strong group.

Perhaps, it would definitely be an upset, but not crazy. Bama is another squad with a new coach, but they have a pretty solid roster. First competition of season, you never know.

2 Likes

Spencer is doing the weekly links. Here is week 1

If anyone doesn’t have cable, I recommend getting FUBO Pro at $69.99 and then adding on the $7.99 Extras. You’ll have access to NBC, ABC, ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN U, BTN, ACCN, PAC 12, and SEC.
So any gymnastics on these channels will be available and FUBO does replays a well as DVR.

I just subscribed and so far very happy and it is a great alternative to cable…the live tv is excellent, but some of the replays buffer or the voice match is off, but can be fixed by backing out of the program ad then back into the program.

I’ll be getting Michigan State vs Alabama on SEC and LSU vs Utah on ESPN2
and getting all 4 sessions of the Super 16 meet on B1G. Although the Cal, ASU, Iowa, BYU is on tape delay.

Also, FUBO has a “Gymnastics Encore” section where it shows older meets. I have UCLA vs Utah State from 2019 being recorded.

Another option is Sling and getting the Sports Extras add-on.

What’s what book called? Reading Lolita in Tehran? Maybe I’ll write Streaming NCAA Gymnastics in Moscow

2 Likes

Except with Sling plus Sports Add on you aren’t getting Big Ten.

If you have the Blue & Orange packages, the sports add on has a bazillion channels. Because I was absolutely watching BTN 2 nights ago.

1 Like

MSU was very enjoyable I thought, I’m an all-of-the-sudden fan. And I have never liked Utah as much as I did tonight, that’s a fun, really lovely team.

1 Like

Ok. Florida, ball state, Lindenwood, WV— Gotta say, glad Morgan Hurd is fine after the bar routine. BUT, seriously? 2 falls, multiple deductions on the pirouette on low (fall there), then the freak thing in high bar (peel off fall), not finishing routine, so no dismount….and it STILL got an 8.75? I don’t get that one

Love Nikki smith at MSU, really like Victoria Nguyen floor routine. Looked graceful. Lots of really great highlights. Really hope georgias Soraya Hawthorne is ok after that vault though.

4 Likes

You’d think that Nike, as the uniform supplier of LSU, could provide Jay Clark with some plain black sneakers to wear with his business suit on the competition floor…

2 Likes