2022 World Gymnastics Championships MAG Qualifications (Monday 10/31)

Conversation here

Deja vu - can’t find a stream anywhere :angry:

1 Like

whats up with Donnell? 0 on vault 11.9 on high bar so far. I thought he would do AA

I’m not watching just reading occasional quick hits… from IG.

Whittenburg USA - VT - supposed to do a Ri but over ran the board and does only a bent arm front handspring - WOW - score 0.0

Whittenburg USA - HB - Tak full good, Tak half fine too, Liukin close and jumps off, he missed the one in warm ups far… he is not having a good day, and it looks like nervous… layout Tkatchev fine, Rybalko a bit wild, ZLM fine to a good Yamawaki, stalder, good double twisting double layout - 11.9

1 Like

Neither is Malone. 12.766 on floor. Pre- final pommel horse rotation Hong is ahead of Malone.

1 Like

15.233 with a pen. that should hold up to qualify for finals for NEDOROSCIK!

2 Likes

Dear god what’s up with vt these worlds

2 Likes

Where are you based? There is a UK one, but I’ll stalk twitter to see if I can find an audience one

2 Likes

Thanks - I’ve got the silent facebook one one now - it wasn’t available for the 1st sub though

Can’t find anything else for people abroad, sorry!

1 Like

GB have apparently had a fall on PB (dropped score) and 3 on HB so far (2 in one routine, 1 in another) so far…

HB is probably GB’s worst event though

True. I’m not watching, just reading tweets. FX sounds like it’s gone well, at least

Link to results? I’ll try to check in as i can.

Just looking at the team results tells me there was clearly some chaos in the qualifications so far- I’ve not been really keeping up!
https://live.gymnastics.sport/live/15871/mensqual.php?app=tm

1 Like

It has been an utter :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:show. What a mess!

1 Like

I don’t follow the men but has the Chinese team regressed that much that they are in 3rd after the 1st session?

1 Like

Donnell’s foot slipped off the springboard. I’ll find the video.

1 Like