2022 Romanian Jr championships

Here’s Voinea’s BB:

And everybody remember the new rules, if you say shit like “I can do a better split” you must provide visual proof on a made-up low beam in your living room

Why on god’s green earth would you give this girl all split jump variations? I hope these will change when she goes senior and they understand she will just never be able to do these without terrible deductions.

1 Like

While her splits are certainly better than mine…. And I’d like to think they’re diligently working on it… has she improved at all on them this season? It looks like she’s got a knee wrap… so maybe that’s it? She’s obviously very talented and I want her to succeed but…l don’t know.

I mean, they sefinitely arent the worst split jumps we’ve see (head over to the kim kelly thread for those). Maybe it was the filming angle or my uncritical eye, but i didn’t hate them. No ugly-ass rings = good routine to me!

The fx ones aren’t as bad as the bb ones but those are def skinneresque

My first thought was that she reminds me of Ragan smith with her cutesy choreo and questionable technique

3 Likes

I was just thinking that she reminds me a lot of a younger Skinner.

1 Like

I mean the acro is better, to give the girl some credit. Skinner was very chucky in the beginning. But the leaps …