2020 Women's Artistic Team Final (Tuesday, July 27, 2021)

Start List/Live Results:

Streaming Video: 6:45 am EST

:vt:
:ru:
:us:

:ub:
:cn:
:fr:

:bb:
:belgium:
:uk:

:fx:
:it:
:jp:

Still Waiting GIF by The Office
where are the start lists? (unless I’m missing them again lol)

1 Like

they are out! Grace and Simone doing AA, Chiles VT/FX, Suni UB/BB… smartest line ups!

5 Likes

Love this line up

2 Likes

now the biggest question is what vaults gymnasts like Simone and Angelina will do

Praying for a 4 for 4 from McCallum. That way all the Skinner stans can shut up.

6 Likes

Even if Grace pulls out the most amazing performance, the SkinnerStans will swear that their queen would have put up 15s on each event.

6 Likes

Melnikova is probably gonna opt for the DTY with a safe bet at 14.5ish compared to 14.7-14.8 for the Cheng. Too much room for error on the Cheng. But you never know.

Simone should absolutely do for the Amanar, even with the large step in qualifications she got a huge score. If she can stick it it’s gonna be 15.5 range. Yurchenko double pike is a bit too risky for the team IMO.

3 Likes

god I hope so and then there is a headline like this that implies she should have won everything

can you give us a link?

sorry a link for what?

Start Lists for WAG Team Final. for some reason I can not find them

ah… it’s in the first post in this thread!
You need to go to the rotation tab though

I usually don’t watch gymnastics live. It’s too stressful. I prefer knowing the result in advance before I settle in to watch. If I do watch live, I leave the room often during crucial routines. I did that all through nationals and trials. I watched qualifications live and I wish I hadn’t. (But I loved sharing the experience with you all) I’m undecided about team finals, especially since I’m unsure I can watch all the way through anyway. Does anyone know how long it will last? I’m thinking two hours.

1 Like

thanks!! (10 Characters)

a good rule of thumb is 30 minutes per rotation so yo are correct, it will be about 2 hrs!

1 Like

I totally understand. I do watch but often switch off during BB. And then back on just to get the score and watch later.

Aargh! I was afraid of that. That means it will end about 7:45 my time and I have to leave at 7:30 :sob:

Not sure what I’ll do. Might watch half and leave the rest for later.

2 Likes