2020 Men's Artistic Gymnastics Team Final (Monday, July 26, 2021)

Start List/Live Results:

Streaming Video: 6 am EST

:fx:

:jp:
:cn:

:ph:

:ru:
:us:

:sr:

:uk:
:de:

:vt:

:switzerland:
:ukraine:

Has anyone seen start lists for tomorrow yet?

ETA: I think I found them

I didn’t look at the correct tab

If I’m reading that right Dalaloyan is set for all six.

Ha! That’s exactly what I was checking as well

1 Like

I really wasn’t planning on drinking to start Monday morning… I may need to rethink that thought. I love the if I’m going down, I’m going down swinging attitude but OMG. On a positive floor is last, so they can always switch him out… but he has to survive vault to to PB and high bar.

1 Like

Yes I put the start lists/live results links in the first post.
Once they finalize the start lists those will appear on the Olympics tabs on their site.

1 Like

China is replacing Lin Chaopan on SR with Zou. Good choice because dropping Lin’s 13 would give them an advantage over Russia/Japan, but odd that Zou didn’t do SR in prelims. He went low 14 in Stuttgart.

1 Like

At least this one is at an acceptable time for Europe!
According to Luba:

2 Likes

Why isn’t the view for floor working?

Is that the issue? I thought they reduced it to 6 teams and I couldn’t understand why?

It’s working now. They had to reset the multiview. I only had one view for a few seconds, but it’s all good now. I can see China and Japan. Oh wait, I lied. Now two views aren’t working.

dang, this messed up

1 Like

It’s like, can NBC do anything right for the men?

2 Likes

Great 14.5000 for Joe on Rings

NBC finally got it right.

BBC reported that China put an enquiry in on their first score. Starting early!

I know next to nothing about MAG (and am nt nearly so invested in the outcomes), so I can usually watch without having a heart attack, which is nice.

1 Like

I think that’s the best pommel horse rotation US has had at the Olympics in a long long time. Maybe since 2004?

3 Likes